Remail Your Letters Anonymously – Packages Too!
|FAST – CONFIDENTIAL – SECURE – RELIABLE – ANONYMOUS – LOW COST – EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE|
|UPDATE: April 23, 2020: We are fully operational and processing on a daily basis. |
UPDATE: January 25, 2020: We have updated our inbound mailing address to a Post Office Box instead of our physical address. This will allow us to receive and process mail earlier in the day. PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS for sending items to us using the USPS. If you must use FedEx, DHL or UPS to send us large or heavy items then please contact us for shipping instructions. We have new REMAILING FORMS available on our website that reflects the new Post Office Box address.
We want to thank you, our customers for helping us grow.
Welcome to Rapid Remailer™Providing Cost Effective Anonymous Letter & Anonymous Package Mailing (Remailing)
Delayed Mailing, Hand Addressing & Letter Writing With English / Spanish Translation Services Available
Some reasons to use a remailing service:
- For fun gags and jokes on friends and family.
- Packages and/or letters from a secret Santa.
- Providing important information to someone anonymously.
- Be able to write to bill collectors without disclosing your location.
- Random acts of kindness or charity.
- A safe way to send something to an Internet romance safely.
- Cards or letters from the Easter Bunny.
- Privacy of your real location or address while traveling.
- Provide information to the news media about an important matter.
- Send mail or postcards from the United States to family back home.
- Complaint letters to organizations or companies.
- Correspondence with friends or family without revealing your location.
- Send someone a secret admirer letter or gift.
- Get a letter to an ex-spouse without disclosing where you live.
- A way to identify yourself with an area for business reasons (home base).
- Cards or letters from the Tooth Fairy.
- Report an illegal activity to law enforcement.
- Send an anonymous letter to report an affair.
- Send someone on a mission to find you in Florida.
Some common questions:
|Do you keep all of our information confidential and anonymous?|
|Absolutely. We do not keep records of our remailing services activities. We shred everything that you send us that is not intended for remailing.|
|Is it necessary that I put a return address on my mail?|
|Not for letters, only if you are sending a package. All packages are required to have a return address by Postal Regulations. The return address can be the same as the delivery address, however.|
|Will you return my mail if I change my mind and no longer want you to remail my items?|
|Yes but you must send us an envelope or box with proper return postage. OPTIONALLY we can shred any letters for free.|
|Can I remail with Priority or Priority Express mail?|
|Yes, you can. Visit our Fees Page for more details.|