Remail Your Letters Anonymously - Packages Too!
FAST - CONFIDENTIAL - SECURE - RELIABLE - ANONYMOUS - LOW COST - EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Welcome to Rapid Remailer™
Providing Cost Effective Anonymous Letter & Anonymous Package Mailing (Remailing)
Delayed Mailing, Hand Addressing & Letter Writing With English / Spanish Translation Services Available
Confidential Secure Remailing
We provide you anonymous secure remailing of your post cards, letters and packages through the US Postal Service so that your location and identify can remain confidential and in turn protect your privacy.
Reasonably Priced & Effective
With prices starting at just $2.00 per letter and $5.00 per package you will find that not only are our services fast, efficient and confidential but they are also very reasonably priced.
Optional Online Confirmation
By using an effective anonymous notification method you can verify here on our website the date of when your items were received by us for remailing and the date we took the items to the post office for mailing.
Multiple City Postmarks
Our standard city where items will be postmarked on your items is Old Town, Florida. As an optional service, we can drop off mail to other post offices in 8 other cities. The additional fee amount will depend on which city you select.
Postage Stamp Services
You have the choice of sending us your items already with postage affixed or as an optional service we can affix the postage for you. There is a $1.00 per item fee plus the cost of postage for this optional service.
More Optional Services
Some additional services we provide include a Handwritten Letter Service where we can rewrite by hand (male or female writing) your letters. Additionally, we offer delayed mailing so that you can specify a specific remailing date or your choice.
Some reasons to use a remailing service:
- For fun gags and jokes on friends and family.
- Packages and/or letters from a secret Santa.
- Providing important information to someone anonymously.
- Be able to write to bill collectors without disclosing your location.
- Random acts of kindness or charity.
- A safe way to send something to an Internet romance safely.
- Cards or letters from the Easter Bunny.
- Privacy of your real location or address while traveling.
- Provide information to the news media about an important matter.
- Send mail or postcards from the United States to family back home.
- Complaint letters to organizations or companies.
- Correspondence with friends or family without revealing your location.
- Send someone a secret admirer letter or gift.
- Get a letter to an ex-spouse without disclosing where you live.
- A way to identify yourself with an area for business reasons (home base).
- Cards or letters from the Tooth Fairy.
- Report an illegal activity to law enforcement.
- Send an anonymous letter to report an affair.
- Send someone on a mission to find you in Florida.
Some common questions:
|Do you keep all of our information confidential and anonymous?
|Absolutely. We do not keep records of our remailing services activities. We shred everything that you send us that is not intended for remailing.
|Is it necessary that I put a return address on my mail?
|Not for letters, only if you are sending a package. All packages are required to have a return address by Postal Regulations. The return address can be the same as the delivery address, however.
|Will you return my mail if I change my mind and no longer want you to remail my items?
|Yes but you must send us an envelope or box with proper return postage. OPTIONALLY we can shred any letters for free.
|Can I remail with Priority or Priority Express mail?
|Yes, you can. Visit our Fees Page for more details.