Remail Your Letters Anonymously – Packages Too!
FAST – CONFIDENTIAL – SECURE – RELIABLE – ANONYMOUS – LOW COST – EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
Welcome to Rapid Remailer™Providing Cost Effective Anonymous Letter & Anonymous Package Mailing (Remailing)
Delayed Mailing, Hand Addressing & Letter Writing With English / Spanish Translation Services Available
Some reasons to use a remailing service:
- For fun gags and jokes on friends and family.
- Packages and/or letters from a secret Santa.
- Providing important information to someone anonymously.
- Be able to write to bill collectors without disclosing your location.
- Random acts of kindness or charity.
- A safe way to send something to an Internet romance safely.
- Cards or letters from the Easter Bunny.
- Privacy of your real location or address while traveling.
- Provide information to the news media about an important matter.
- Send mail or postcards from the United States to family back home.
- Complaint letters to organizations or companies.
- Correspondence with friends or family without revealing your location.
- Send someone a secret admirer letter or gift.
- Get a letter to an ex-spouse without disclosing where you live.
- A way to identify yourself with an area for business reasons (home base).
- Cards or letters from the Tooth Fairy.
- Report an illegal activity to law enforcement.
- Send an anonymous letter to report an affair.
- Send someone on a mission to find you in Florida.
Some common questions:
|Do you keep all of our information confidential and anonymous?|
|Absolutely. We do not keep records of our remailing services activities. We shred everything that you send us that is not intended for remailing.|
|Is it necessary that I put a return address on my mail?|
|Not for letters, only if you are sending a package. All packages are required to have a return address by Postal Regulations. The return address can be the same as the delivery address, however.|
|Will you return my mail if I change my mind and no longer want you to remail my items?|
|Yes but you must send us an envelope or box with proper return postage. OPTIONALLY we can shred any letters for free.|
|Can I remail with Priority or Priority Express mail?|
|Yes, you can. Visit our Fees Page for more details.|